R-Cade.fr website is published by E-Concept SAS company with a capital of € 81,000, registered with the Trade and Companies Register under number 425 010 451, whose headquarters is Chambéry. E-Concept company is VAT registered and identified by an individual number under Article 286 ter of the General Tax Code.
Its individual identification number is FR 24 425010451
Phone: +33 (0)79 25 83 18
The publishing director of R-cade.fr website is M Chataignier
Editorial manager of R-cade.fr website is Ms. Millet
R-Cade.fr website is hosted by OVH SAS with a capital of € 10,000,000 RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045 APE Code 6202A VAT number: FR 22424761419 Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France. Publishing Director: Octave Klaba
The general structure of the website R-cade.fr, as well as its texts, graphics, images, sounds and videos component, are the property of E-Concept company or its partners. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of this website by any means whatsoever without the prior written consent of E-Concept company or its partners is strictly prohibited and would be likely to constitute an infringement under articles L 335-2 of the Code of intellectual property.
The R-Cade marks are registered trademarks of E-Concept company. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total use of these marks of any kind, is totally prohibited.
Data Protection Act
– Click the Privacy tab, then click Websites.
– In the Website address box, type the full address (URL) of the website you want to customize privacy settings.
– For example http://www.microsoft.com.
– Allow the registration of the specified website cookies on your computer, click Allow. To prohibit the registration of cookies from the specified Web website on your computer, click Decline.
– Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each Web website to block or allow. When finished, click OK twice.
Go to Preferences and click on the Privacy tab and then Set Cookies.
Click on the following icon which is located in the browser tool bar:
– Select Settings.
– Click Show advanced settings.
– In the “Privacy” section, click the Settings button content.
– In the “Cookies” section, you can change the following settings:
– Delete Cookies.
– Block cookies by default.
– Allow cookies by default.
– Define exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
– Click the Tools button, then click Options.
– Click the Privacy tab.
– In the section Conservation Rules, select “Use custom settings for history”.
– Check the box to accept cookies and click exceptions to choose websites that are always or never allowed to set cookies on your device.
Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
Cookie preferences let you control the way Opera handles cookies. The default setting is to accept all cookies.
– All cookies are accepted (default).
Accept only those of the visited website:
– Cookies third parties, outdoor area to the one I visit, are rejected.
Never accept cookies:
– All cookies are refused.